Adaigbo Zuruoke and the Igbo eminent awards and recognition
Igbo Eminent Award is a segment under ADAIGBO ZURUOKE CULTURAL MEDIA ENTERPRISE. This is created for recognition and appreciation to all the Igbo men and women who are making a very unique and remarkable impact in Igbo land and the world at large through recognition and awards.
The historical perspective of Igbo eminent awards
The first edition of Igbo eminent recognitions and awards was held on the 6th January, 2021, at Lively Hills hotels, Okija, Anambra State. The second award programme was held on 17th April, at Geneva hotels, Awka, Anambra State. While the third and current Igbo eminent award was held on the 15th of April, 2023, at Anakyh Events and Comfort Centre, Nsugbe Anambra state. The awards attract Igbo sons and daughters from all works of life for the event. The award was well captured in Adaigbo Zuruoke TV
Aims and objectives of Igbo eminent awards
- To re-unite Igbos through awards and recognitions in order to pursue a common goal
- To promote peace, unity, love and mutual co-existence through awards in Igbo land and Nigeria at large
- To join hand with other interested bodies to bring about quick and steady development in both economic and social lives of Igbo race and Nigeria in general
- To encourage and challenge good people of Igbo and Nigeria at large to do more in promoting and empowering entrepreneurs through awards and recognitions
- To promote healthy competition among the people in the workplace
- To challenge the people for higher achievements in all works of life
- To promote the culture of excellence and reward achievements in the workplace through recognition and awards
The awardees of 2023 Igbo eminent awards are
- High Chief Sunday Chukwudi Okonkwo As Igbo Cultural Promoter.
- Ichie Eloka Matthew Igwemezie as Igbo Most Supportive Icon.
- Mrs Amaka Okwudili Ndidibueze as Igbo Most Resourceful Person.
- Chief Apinjo Okenwa (Ezechinedu) Oduma Okija as Igbo Musician of the Year
- Ifedi Michael (Akwa Akwaeze) as Igbo Comedian
- Mr Israel. O. Ubah as Igbo Fast Rising Entrepreneur.
In 2022, Igbo Eminent Award Segment Was Created
Adaigbo Zuruoke Cultural Media Enterprise as a Non-Governmental Organization Registered Under CAC and Anambra State Ministry Of Diaspora Affairs, Culture & Tourism. But before we go into detail about the enterprise, let’s meet the founder. Meet the CEO and founder of Adaigbo Zuruoke and Igbo Eminent awards. Adaigbo Zuruoke TV captured the events of 2023 summarily.
Chidimma Modester Ezeneche (Queen Mma) is a native of Okija in Anambra state. A graduate of Environmental Science and Resource Management. Prior to her graduation, she had already achieved some remarkable milestones. In 2013, she emerged 2nd runner up in the prestigious FACE OF OKIJA, thus, one of the pioneer pageant Queens of Okija. Due to her deep seated love for Igbo culture, she contested for NWADA IGBO under Enugu state cultural fiesta in 2015, and FACE OF ANAEDO, where she emerged FACE OF ANAEDO Culture and Tourism 2016.
Achievements of Queen Nma, the founder of Igbo eminent awards
As a courageous and enterprising Igbo maiden, Queen Mma never stopped. She rather went forward to participate in a National pageant, where she emerged the MOST BEAUTIFUL DIVA IN NIGERIA 2018, and bagged an award for HUMANITARIAN AMBASSADOR of the year too. In the year 2022, she won an AFRICAN HUMANITY AWARD, as THE MOST INDUSTRIOUS ICON OF THE YEAR, and recently, she bagged yet another award as THE MOST SUPPORTIVE FEMALE PAGEANT CONSULTANT OF THE YEAR, 2023, under DYNAMIC AFRICAN AWARDS.
Currently, she’s a pageant consultant, event planner, catwalk instructor, choreographer and a makeup artist, by God’s grace.
She founded ADAIGBO ZURUOKE CULTURAL MEDIA ENTERPRISE in the year 2020, as an offspring of her utmost love for her cultural origin which is a heritage dear to her un-daunting spirit.
ADAIGBO ZURUOKE CULTURAL MEDIA ENTERPRISE is set for the coalition of Ndi Igbo all over the world. It is a stepping stone for Igbo men and women to display and promote Igbo cultural heritage, establish business relationships and amongst others. This can be achieved through organizing events like cultural carnival/fiesta and Igbo trade fair, et cetera. All gearing towards promotion of all kinds of genuine Igbo indigenous businesses.
Our media enterprise is not limited to Igbo ladies alone, rather we are projecting young Igbo ladies who will champion every cultural activities in our land (maka na mma ala Igbo bu mma nwaanyi Igbo). However, we started this noble platform with the Cultural Beauty Pageant, “ADAIGBOZURUOKE CULTURAL BEAUTY PAGEANT”. This segment is basically meant for our beautiful maidens to unite, discover and showcase their talents in the beauty, fashion and entertainment industry.
This year’s winners are
- Mmesoma Maryjane Agodi (ADAIGBOZURUOKE WORLDWIDE 2023).
- Egoyibo Faith Okamigbo (ADAIGBOZURUOKE AFRICA 2023)
- CHIOMA SUCCESS KAMUCHE (ADAIGBOZURUOKE NIGERIA 2023).
And a model chosen by Samvks Properties Ltd, for one year modeling contract, in the person of CHINECHEREM LINDA KELVIN (FACE OF SAMVKS PROPERTIES 2023).